What do parents do while the kids are in class?
- Some parents like to sit with the children during the opening. Feel free to stay for class if your child is nervous!
- Many parents attend an adult study upstairs during the same time.
- Others enjoy getting a donut and a cup of coffee, relaxing or talking with other moms and dads.
- The nursery is also open for younger siblings.
A few important notes:
- Kids have fun
- We learn about God and grow in our faith!
“Perhaps the most important thing a Christian parent can do to pass on
the Christian faith to their children is to take seriously their own walk of faith.”
from “Passing on Faith in the Home” by Pastor Greg Priebbenow