To stimulate academic skills and social interactions, students at Messiah Preschool are provided with the opportunity during each class period to play and interact with students in a center-based rotation. Click here to read more…
Parenting is a hard job! We want to come alongside parents to support them in their journey and make life a bit EASIER. Here are a few ways we try do that:
• we offer full and half day options for both class ages
• we can accommodate a combination of half and full days
• at the end of class time parents form a line of cars and children are picked up, buckled in, and on their way in an orderly fashion! This is especially helpful in cold weather, for grandparents, and for those with younger siblings in the car. Our families love this system!
AUTOMATIC BILL PAY
• you may sign up for your monthly tuition payment to be paid automatically by bank or credit card
• our pricing is very competitive to allow all families to afford a quality experience at Messiah Preschool
• our church members are supportive of what we do, and their generosity allows us to offer scholarships to families in financial need
• click here to read more about class fees and scholarships
Diverse & Welcoming
• Mounds View boasts a wide mix of people from various cultures. Our preschool reflects this diversity of population and extends a warm welcome to families from every background. We believe we are made richer by the opportunities we have to learn from one another.
• our staff is experienced in working patiently with children who do not speak English in the home
• our director is trained in working with children with special needs and we gladly accommodate kids who need extra care
2013 “Readers’ Choice” BEST PRESCHOOL (Sun Media)
2014 “Readers’ Choice” BEST PRESCHOOL (Sun Media)